Why A Fast-Growing Number Of Forward-Thinking Aussies Are Choosing To Retire In MALAYSIA
…And Absolutely LOVE IT!
- Where YOU can retire in first-class style in today's modern, tropical, sophisticated Malaysia…on as little as $2,264 a month!
- Receive top-notch healthcare from English-speaking, Western-trained medical professionals in state-of-the-art facilities…at 1/3 to 1/4 the cost of similar treatment in Australia!
- How you can take advantage of Malaysia's special retirement program (one of the best for Australians)…and wind up saving big-time. (Especially on taxes!)
- And a whole lot more!
"…a high standard of living, a welcoming culture, special benefits for retirees, affordable and professional healthcare, the availability of freehold property and a robust economy. Even the climate rates a tick, with warm weather seen as a bonus."
Dear International Living Australia Reader,
Tired of Perth's expensive prices and "ho-hum" suburban lifestyle, Aussies Geoff and Kaye McBride recently made a big life change.
They decided to leave Australia in search of a new place to live.
Somewhere more affordable…more exciting…and more invigorating.
Fortunately for the McBrides, they found exactly what they were looking for in Malaysia…just a few short hours from Australia by air.
Today, the McBrides' new home base in Malaysia offers so many NEW and EXCITING options and opportunities, it's restored a sense of fun and adventure that Kaye says they "hadn't felt in 30 years."
Of course, the lower prices in their new locale are a nice plus, too.
For example, right now, the McBrides rent a two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in a plush beachside suburb with sweeping views of the sea for just $600 a month.
"It's not just housing that's cheap," says Kaye.
"We estimate that we spend about 60% less on other living costs such as food, medical, transport and socialising. We couldn't afford to socialise much in Australia, but here we eat out three times a week or more."
And to think…
…they do it all on the Australian Age Pension!
"The climate is tropical…beautiful beaches, friendly people and low crime rate…Plus, you can live comfortably here for about US$1,700 a month (AUD$2,264) or less."
You, Too, Can Rejuvenate Your Retirement and Your Life in Malaysia
Malaysia is one of the world's most modern, sophisticated, and affordable tropical expat havens. It's no wonder almost 200,000 expats now call it home—when it offers a perfect low-cost, first-class lifestyle.
Whatever's on your wish list, you'll find it in Malaysia:
- Affordable island-living opportunities. You can live on a palm-fringed island like Langkawi…and rent a two-bedroom apartment with a hot tub, just a few blocks from the beach, for just $419 a month!
- Excellent healthcare. The largest cities in Malaysia like Kuala Lumpur and Penang have several modern hospitals with English-speaking medical specialists on hand. And prices are one-third to one-fourth what you'd expect to pay in Australia.
- One of the best retirement programs for Australians. A decade ago, the Malaysian government created the popular "MM2H" program to attract expats like you to Malaysia. And thanks to its tax-free incentives and 10-year visa, it's working.
- It's closer than you think. You can leave Australia in the morning…and be in Malaysia in time for lunch.
- Retire in comfort and even luxury. Imagine having a housekeeper who comes to your house to cook AND clean…for as little as $60 a week! Even on a tropical island paradise like popular Penang, you can live comfortably on as little as $2,264 a month. (Think of how much money you'll save!)
- Stay connected with friends and family back home. You'll find fast, easy, reliable AND affordable mobile phone coverage just about everywhere…and widespread, high-speed internet access, too.
- Great weather year-round! No need to wonder what to wear at different times of the year. In this part of the world, every day feels like summer.
But as Geoff and Kaye and others have discovered, it's the quality of the Malaysian lifestyle that's so attractive. You can…
- Eat outstandingly well—in restaurants, food stalls, open-air markets and grocery stores. Throughout Malaysia, you'll find a jaw-dropping array of culinary options. Penang, in particular, is known for its world-class cuisine. Here you can enjoy an unbelievably tasty, filling "street-side" meal for $3 …or even less…
- Meet new friends right away in some of the friendliest spots on the planet. In many expat communities in Malaysia, well-established expat groups make integrating fun and easy.
- Try new and exciting activities—and enjoy a real adventure. Everything from shopping for one-of-a-kind bargains at world-renowned night bazaars to riding an elephant through the jungle. It's all in Malaysia…waiting for you.
- Travel throughout Southeast Asia from your comfortable home base in Malaysia and explore exciting, exotic locales with ease…and on a budget, too.
Yes, Malaysia Is THE REAL DEAL!
And that's precisely why I'm to writing to you today.
My name is Jackie Flynn.
I'm the Publisher of International Living Australia.
And in the next few minutes, I'm going to show you how YOU can find out everything you need to know about expat life in Malaysia - and decide if it's for you or not.
Introducing International Living's "Live Large In Malaysia" Quick-Start Package
Not long ago, we called upon several of our most trusted and experienced "on-the-ground" expat experts in Malaysia.
And we asked them to put together a series of focused presentations that can get you up to speed as quickly as possible on travelling, living, AND retiring in today's Malaysia.
We call it International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package.
And if living or retiring in an exciting, affordable locale close to Australia interests you…
…then getting your hands on International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package could be one of the wisest decisions you'll ever make.
If you're interested in retiring someday soon in a place where the living is fun and easy, the weather is agreeable year-round, and the cost-of-living is cheap…
…then you'll DEFINITELY want to access this program.
In a nutshell, it's for anyone who's EVER dreamed of retiring well under the sun on a smaller budget - WITHOUT giving up modern creature comforts or amenities…
In fact, RIGHT NOW, Malaysia could very well be the EASIEST place in the world for Australian expats to:
- Get "set up" in a new overseas locale as quickly as possible (with near to no hassles)…
- Start enjoying a truly first-class lifestyle in an exotic, tropical paradise (and a place where English is widely-spoken, too)…
- Make it ALL happen for a fraction of what a comparable lifestyle would cost back in Australia! (And make it happen on as little as $2,264 a month to live in grand style!)
And Malaysia's Ultra-Low Cost-Of-Living Is Just The Beginning…
You see, once you arrive in Malaysia, you'll feel like you've been transported to an exotic multicultural wonderland where new and exciting discoveries await you around every corner…
AS SOON AS YOUR VERY FIRST DAY in Malaysia…
- You'll see centuries-old gilded temples…tidy colonial neighbourhoods…lush, green jungles…towering, limestone cliffs…coconut palm-lined white-sand beaches…and UNESCO World Heritage sites and cities…
- You'll hear locals chatting away in Bahasa Malay, British English, Chinese, Tamil and a few other dialects you've probably never heard of…
- You'll notice scents of cloves, wild orchids, incense, coriander, chillies, lemongrass and countless more treasures for the senses.
(Ah…the "come-hither" aroma of sizzling stir-fried noodles in Penang on a balmy late-January evening. It can make even the most diehard of "foodies" think they've died and gone to heaven!)
Malaysia Is a Veritable Feast For The Senses…
Not long after you've arrived in Malaysia and once you're all "set up" in your new home thanks to what you'll learn in International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package …
…not only will you find yourself surrounded by exotic and affordable pleasures…
…but you'll also find yourself smack bang in the middle of a modern, sophisticated, and complete "turnkey" environment that's just about perfect for any English-speaking expat seeking the best of ALL worlds.
In other words, once you're established in Malaysia (which is much easier than you'd ever think, with the right help)…
…you'll have the very best of "old" and "new" within minutes of your front door:
- Ancient history, culture and traditions…
- Modern infrastructure, amenities and technology…
- Plentiful activities for English-speaking expats…
- Truly world-class international cuisine (and often just a few dollars per meal!)
- Surprisingly affordable prices on everything from cuisine to real estate to healthcare…
- …you name it!
IT REALLY IS a remarkably EASY place for Aussies to retire affordably…
…AND live very, VERY well.
Not only that, but…
Malaysia Can Help You "Rescue" Your Retirement!
As you well know by now, Australia is nowhere near as affordable as it used to be.
Far from it!
Sure, back in the 60s and 70s, it was STILL possible to live affordably in many of Australia's most beautiful cities and towns.
Fast-forward to today…
Today, according to recent estimates, a single Aussie homeowner needed about $43,000 a year to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.
For a couple, that figure jumps to $59,000.
This is one of the BIGGEST reasons a fast-growing number of forward-thinking Aussies are now looking beyond Australia's shores in search of better value…better living…and a better retirement…
…and wish to do so WITHOUT shelling out the big bucks.
And Malaysia offers the perfect solution…
In today's Malaysia, it's STILL possible to find first-class properties on beautiful tropical islands like Penang and Langkawi…fully-serviced apartments with every modern amenity you could ever think of in Kuala Lumpur…charming townhouses in laid-back Ipoh…comfy homes with a big yard, a pool, and a BBQ in exotic Kota Kinabalu…
…and ALL at a fraction of the price you'd find for similar properties in Australia!
Here are just a handful of the MANY deals you can find in Malaysia:
- KUALA LUMPUR: $226 a Month. A three-bedroom, two-bathroom, partly-furnished apartment near the bustling Sri Pateling. It's close to public transport and local amenities. RENT: Just $226 a month!
- LANGKAWI: $419 a Month. A two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment within walking distance to the beach, town and numerous bars and restaurants. The bathroom includes a hydro-massage bath, which doubles as a Jacuzzi that can accommodate four people. RENT: Just $419 a month!
- PENANG: $742 a Month. A three-bedroom, two-bathroom, fully-furnished apartment with fantastic views of the Andaman Sea. Building amenities include two swimming pools, a gym, squash and tennis courts, covered parking and 24-hour security. RENT: Just $742 a month!
And when you take Malaysia's ultra-low cost-of-living, world-class healthcare and world-renowned retirement program into consideration…
…it's easy to understand how Malaysia can actually help you "rescue" your retirement if you're worried you haven't saved up enough…or can't afford to retire comfortably in Australia.
And remember, Malaysia is only a few hours away from Australia by plane!
This means you can leave Australia in the morning…
…and arrive in Malaysia in time for a tasty lunch!
"The cost of living is about a third of Sydney. That makes a huge difference to a self-funded retiree."
And Then You've Got Malaysia's World-Class, State-Of-The-Art, SUPER-AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE!
Another big reason so many Aussies are flocking to Malaysia is its excellent, affordable healthcare.
You see, the largest cities in Malaysia like Kuala Lumpur and Penang have several modern hospitals with English-speaking medical specialists on hand.
And prices are one-third to one-fourth what you'd expect to pay in Australia.
"The whole system here is much better. Specialists are easier to access. It is far cheaper, even without medical insurance it is less than the gap with medicare."
On Top Of ALL This - You Can Take Advantage Of Malaysia's World Renowned Retirement Program For Expats!
It's called, "Malaysia - My Second Home" (MM2H).
And it can help YOU save a lot of money…and a whole lot more!
The Malaysian government created this program back in 2006 to attract discerning expats from all over the world to retire in Malaysia.
So far, the program has been a great success.
And for good reason!
Qualify for this program and you can:
- Get a 10-year renewable multiple entry visa…which makes travel in the area very easy…
- Bring your own car with you, tax-free…(even if you don't think this is something you'll want to do, it's good to know the option is there…)
- Import personal items tax-free…
- Run your own company…after all, bringing some of your expertise overseas has proven successful for lots of expats…and you might decide to join them…
- Bring your children with you if they are under the age of 21…
- Bring your parents on a 6-month renewable visa…wouldn't that be nice to have two or three generations of your family together for a few months on a tropical adventure…
Additionally, any money that you bring into the country is tax exempt.
And any interest earned on your money is also tax exempt.
Qualifying for the program is relatively easy.
And once you've qualified, you're entitled to all of these benefits.
Quite a good deal!
So it's no wonder that…
The Word Is Getting Out About Malaysia!
"The country has one of the most robust economies in Asia and this is reflected in the consistently high standard of living available to locals and expats alike.
"Malaysia offers excellent, low-cost healthcare, and some of the best-trained surgeons, dentists and specialists in the world. Medical expertise here is comparable and sometimes better than in most Western countries."
— Huffington Post
"…every year, more and more expats wake up to the amazing opportunities Malaysia has to offer."
— New Straits Times Online
"…the top tropical paradise to retire in…"
— The Star
"…the cost of living is already low and the healthcare inexpensive."
"A meal with a bottle of wine can cost as little as US$5 and a visit to the doctor just $15."
— The Daily Mail
And if there's one thing we've learned over the past decade we've covered this beat, it's this.
Once the word gets out about a place, prices go up.
That's why NOW is the BEST TIME EVER to give tropical Malaysia a much closer look…if this kind of lifestyle appeals to you.
AND RIGHT NOW, you can STILL find some great real estate deals in Malaysia…if you know where to look.
That's EXACTLY what our "on-the-ground" experts in Malaysia would like to reveal to you in International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package…
…that you can take advantage of from the comfort of your own home!
This collection of 10 power-packed presentations will give you a COMPLETE introduction to travelling, living and retiring in Malaysia - straight from a group of expat experts living in Malaysia FULL-TIME.
This way, you don't even have to go to Malaysia to find out EVERYTHING this group of expats learned "the hard way" when they moved to Malaysia without any insider help like this.
In other words, you can learn from their mistakes, avoid any unnecessary pitfalls or roadblocks, and find out how to make YOUR move to Malaysia as easy and hassle-free as possible…
…before you ever leave home!
This Powerful 10-Video Collection Will Show You EVERYTHING You Need to Know About How to Live Large In Today's Malaysia
Here's a taste of what you'll discover in International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package.
How "Magical Malaysia" is Perfect For Budget-Minded, Adventure-Seeking Expats Like You!
Aussie Keith Hockton, International Living's Malaysia Correspondent and a full-time resident in Penang, Malaysia will let you in on:
- Malaysia's most alluring and affordable expat havens at the moment…
- Fun things to do for expats in Malaysia…
- The best places for golf, scuba diving, and go trekking…
- How to experience Malaysia's stunning islands and beaches…
- Where to find the best street food…
- Malaysia's excellent healthcare system for expats…
- Why this country is a great "home base" to explore the rest of Southeast Asia…
Everything You Need to Know to Make Amazing Penang - "The Pearl of the Orient" Your New Part-Time Or Full-Time Home
Penang is fast emerging as one of THE best places to retire in the entire world. It really offers just about everything you could ever want. Warm sunny weather…great shopping…a rich cultural heritage…and without question, some of the best food you'll ever taste in your entire life.
Keith Hockton will reveal:
- Where you can find Penang's best beaches, restaurants and shopping centres…
- Penang's biggest and most popular expat associations (and why you should seriously consider joining one or more of them)
- How to explore the beautiful tropical islands and beaches within driving distance of Penang…
- Penang's 5 best neighbourhoods for expats to live in…
- How to enjoy Penang's 466 yearly festivals…
- Why knowing even just a little bit about Penang's rich history can make your stay in Penang exponentially more enjoyable…and what, exactly, you should know.
You'll also discover what it's like to start a new life in amazing Penang - straight from a couple who's "been there" and "done that". Mark and Kirsten Raccuia - a young expat couple - will share everything they learned since moving to Malaysia, including:
- Why they picked Penang out of all the places in the world…
- How they found their perfect property in Penang (and the surprisingly low rent they pay)…
- How to take advantage of Penang's excellent healthcare…
- Their biggest challenges after moving to Penang…
- A breakdown of their $2,316 monthly budget in Penang…
How To Take Advantage Of Malaysia's Super-Attractive Retirement Program For Expats.
One of Malaysia's biggest draws is its world-famous retirement program - "Malaysia My Second Home" (MM2H).
And you'll get all the details on how MM2H works.
You'll discover the 10 biggest benefits of joining MM2H…how to join MM2H…how to open a bank account in Malaysia…and more.
How You Can Take Advantage Of Malaysia's World-Renowned Medical Care (And Save A Whole Lot Of Money While You're At It!)
In this presentation, Dr. Neil Solomons will give you a complete introduction to Malaysia's excellent and affordable healthcare system and medical care:
You'll get all the details on:
- Why newcomers to Malaysia have nothing to fear when it comes to top-quality medical care…
- Malaysia's medical system and how it works…
- Why almost all medical professionals in Malaysia speak excellent English…
- Malaysia's first-rate nursing care…
- Malaysia's state-of-the-art medical equipment…
- Your different health insurance options (and which one is best for you)…
- What you need to know about prescription drugs…
- How much you'll pay for common medical procedures (including just how much you'll SAVE when you elect for treatment in Malaysia - instead of back home.)
How You Can Find the Island of Penang's Best Buys And Rentals…And Save A Lot Of Money!
If you want to stay on the island expat hotspot of Penang for an extended period of time, you'll need a place to stay! That's what this video presentation is all about.
Penang real estate professional Grace Teh will show you:
- What you must know about properties in Penang…
- How to purchase property in Penang…
- How much you can expect to pay in transaction costs - if you decide to purchase property instead of rent…
- The most popular areas for expats to live in Penang…
- Several of Penang's hottest new properties for affordable, first-class expat living…
How You Can Enjoy The Very Best Of Southeast Asia
Take a quick look at a map of Malaysia and Southeast Asia…and you'll quickly realise just how many world-renowned destinations are just a few short hours away.
And you'll find out how to enjoy it all in grand style.
You'll find out:
- The best places to visit in nearby Bali, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and the Philippines…
- What it's like to spend time in some of Southeast Asia's most exciting cities, towns and island destinations - including Canggu, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud in Bali…Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville in Cambodia…Vientiane and Luang Prabang in Laos, Cebu City, Dumaguete and Palawan in the Philippines…Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and Phu Quoc in Vietnam…
- Typical cost-of-living throughout Southeast Asia's best expat destinations…
How To Move All Your Household Belongings From Your Current Home To Malaysia - The Easy, Affordable, And Hassle-Free Way!
Linda Davis, a resident in Malaysia for 35 years, will show you how with the right help, it's actually very easy to move all your stuff from home to Malaysia.
Linda will introduce you to:
- All the different shipping options you have at your disposal should you decide to relocate to Malaysia…
- How to get other people to help pack your stuff - before you move…
- How to ensure your precious belongings arrive in Malaysia safely and securely…
- How to take advantage of special "extra" shipping services like pet relocation, pianos, grandfather clocks, waterbeds, car shipping, storage and more…
How You Can Get All Your Most Important Questions Answered About Malaysia - Straight From The Expat And Experts Who Live There Full-Time!
You'll get the answers to several of the most common questions people ask about relocating to Malaysia. (Including Malaysia's veterinary care—great to know if you bring your pet to Malaysia…)
NOTE: As part of this special offer today, you'll also get the chance to listen to a special Q&A recording by Keith Hockton.
More on this in a minute!
This Is YOUR Chance To Find Out Everything You Need To Know About How To Make Malaysia Your New Part-Time Or Full-Time Home
Once you get your hands on International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package, you'll instantly have years and years of hard-won knowledge right at your fingertips.
And you won't have to do anything that our expat experts in Malaysia had to do first:
- You won't have to travel throughout Malaysia when you first get there- wondering where the best places to live are for English-speaking expats like you…
- You won't rack your brain trying to figure out the best places to eat…the best places to shop…and the best places to explore…
- You won't have to do extensive research on Malaysia's hospitals and how to take advantage of their excellent and affordable services…
- You won't have to spend endless hours wondering where to meet other like-minded, English-speaking expats…
You see, our on-the-ground expat experts in Malaysia have already done the hard work for you.
And they'll pass on the most critical and valuable lessons they've learned to you through these power-packed presentations.
Watch these 10 presentations just once, and you'll know more about how to live well "expat-style" in today's Malaysia than 99% of other expats in Malaysia who weren't "in the know" before they arrived.
Sure, you could do all this on your own.
But why bother with the potential extra hassles?
Get your hands on International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package and you'll have a HUGE head start towards living the good life in Malaysia…
…the easy, affordable and hassle-free way!
But you know what?
If you're seriously interested in making Malaysia your new part-time or full-time home…
…and you must be if you're still reading this…
…then I'd like to throw in a little "something extra" to make your move to Malaysia even easier.
Order International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package today, and you'll also get the following:
SPECIAL BONUS #1 Malaysia's Top 3 Expat Destinations Right Now
Take a look at Malaysia and you'll quickly realise…it's a pretty big country!
In fact, if you measured Malaysia from one end to the other, you'll find it's almost as wide as Australia!
However, despite Malaysia's rather big size - and its hundreds, even thousands of cities, towns, islands and beaches - there are a few expat hotspots which stand head and shoulders above the rest.
And that's what this Special Digital Bonus Report is all about.
This Special Report, Malaysia's Top 3 Expat Destinations Right Now, will give you all the details on three fantastic places in Malaysia that you should look at first…
…before considering anywhere else.
- Langkawi Island, a beautiful hideaway in the Straits of Malacca—famous for its talcum-powder white-sand beaches and clear, blue water.
Many of Langkawi's expats are yachties who stopped in and never left. The Royal Langkawi Yacht Club offers a world-class, 200-berth marina and it holds one of the biggest regattas in Malaysia in January, attracting sailors from all over the region.
In this bonus report, you'll discover the top 3 ways to pass the time on Langkawi (hint: if you don't love at least two of these, Langkawi may not be for you)…where to rent a fully-furnished sea-view apartment for $490 a month…and more.
- Kuala Lumpur: A modern city with every convenience imaginable. Usually known as "KL", this is a thriving city of about 1.6 million people. Expats living there have all the conveniences of the Western world mixed with a Malaysian flair.
If you love food and shopping, you'll be spoilt for choice in KL. There are thousands of restaurants serving up every cuisine imaginable; from local noodle dishes to Australian steaks to Middle Eastern banquets, and the city is chock-full of outstanding restaurants, trendy cafés and stylish bars.
In this bonus report, we'll tell you about our favourite festivals (with KL's multicultural makeup, there's always a celebration in full swing) and where to buy a three-bedroom apartment with lake views and amenities like a swimming pool, gym, squash court, jogging track, and business centre for $193,000…or rent from $655 a month.
- A small, yet culturally rich and fascinating island. If you've always yearned for an "elite club" lifestyle, you'll find it here. It's surprisingly affordable, and offers great value for money.
We'll tell you everything you need to know about this island, including where rents are great value—you can get a three-bedroom apartment with tennis courts, swimming pools, and sea views for $719 a month…
- Plus: A Bonus Little-Known Destination…We have our eyes on an off-the-beaten track destination that has few expats currently…but things may be starting to change. English is widely spoken, people are friendly, and more than half of the province is forest, much of it protected national parks. And costs are low—you'll rent from as little as $450 per month (that's short-term and flexible).
Whilst it's still off the radar for most expats, you'll find air-conditioned shopping centres that house all the big brands, gourmet coffee shops and food courts you could want. Some entrepreneurial sorts have set up tourism businesses, bars and restaurants. You can find Aussie, Italian and even Hungarian food.
You'll get all the details in the Special Digital Bonus Report, Malaysia's Top 3 Expat Destinations Right Now.
If you're truly keen on finding out more about living or retiring in Malaysia…
…and you'd really like to know everything you need to know in advance…
…I'm willing to help you out even more!
Order International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package today and, as part of this special offer, I'll also give you…
SPECIAL BONUS #2 By Aussie Expat Keith Hockton
Chances are, if you're interested in living part-time or full-time in Malaysia, you're going to have some questions.
Not to worry!
International Living's Malaysia Correspondent Keith Hockton has answered your most important questions…
Once you order International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package, you'll receive a special pre-recorded Q&A Keith put together with the most pressing questions he gets asked about Malaysia.
(You'll receive a link to download the podcast once you order.)
You can get your hands on this Special Bonus (PLUS the Special Digital Bonus Report, Malaysia's Top 3 Expat Destinations Right Now) as part of this special offer today.
Here's Everything You'll Get To Help You Start Living Large In Today's Malaysia!
Order International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package today and you'll gain access to:
- A collection of 10 power-packed video presentations about travelling, living and retiring in Malaysia - straight from our team of on-the-ground, full-time Malaysia expats.
- Power Point Presentations (in PDF format) to accompany every video presentation.
- Special Digital Bonus Report: Malaysia's Top 3 Expat Destinations Right Now (VALUE: $29.95).
- Special Pre-Recorded Bonus Q&A Podcast from Aussie Expat Keith Hockton: Get your most important questions about Malaysia answered by someone who's already "been there" and "done that" ahead of time…so you don't have to!
Why This Offer Could Help You Save Thousands Of Dollars In Travel Costs (And Avoid Heaps Of "Rookie" Travel Hassles, Too!)
It's hard to say exactly how much this offer is really worth.
That's because our on-the-ground expat experts in Malaysia have put in thousands of hours (and invested thousands of dollars) scouring the country from one end to the other in search of the best deals and opportunities.
But you know what?
You don't have to spend thousands of dollars…or spend thousands of hours…to know exactly what they know now.
Simply get your hands on International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package today and you can leverage everything our Malaysia experts have learned "the hard way"…
…but at a small, small fraction of the price you pay to gather all the information on your own.
You'll pay just $119 for EVERYTHING included in this offer!
For just $119, you'll discover EVERYTHING you need to know to travel like a pro, live large and retire like royalty in today's Malaysia.
And, Of Course, The Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package Comes with a Money-Back Guarantee!
If you're truly seeking a REAL way to enjoy a sophisticated lifestyle in a tropical island WITHOUT spending a fortune…
…to benefit from one of the world's most progressive money-saving programs for expats…
…to take advantage of superior quality healthcare and hospitals at a small, small fraction of the price you'd pay back home…
…to enjoy some of the tastiest exotic cuisine you'll ever experience in your entire life - all for just a few dollars…
…to live in a place where it's warm and sunny 12 months a year…where people speak English and welcome visitors with open arms…where the omnipresent views of the jungle, mountains, and turquoise seas always inspire you…
…then I strongly urge you to give this opportunity a try today.
In fact, we're so confident you'll be impressed by everything you'll discover in this all-new Malaysia resource that we're going to give you 30 days to explore everything you'll receive.
And then, if you decide that Malaysia is not for you, just let us know and we'll refund your money in full—no questions asked.
But Don't Wait! The Time to Consider Malaysia is NOW!
You don't want to delay and miss out on everything our expat experts in Malaysia reveal in these video presentations.
That's because the places and opportunities our Malaysia expats and experts reveal in these video presentations won't be a "secret" forever.
In fact, we strongly expect places like Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi and more to experience the same kind of growth and success as the many havens we've recommended in the past.
What's more, once the expat havens our Malaysia experts reveal in this collection of video presentations receive even more press, that'll mean even more foreigners will start coming here in search of sophisticated, affordable tropical living with all the "bells and whistles."
And as a result, property prices will almost definitely skyrocket.
That's why NOW is the time to give Malaysia a much closer look. And you can make that happen starting today…by ordering International Living's Live Large In Malaysia Quick-Start Package TODAY.
And Remember, This Offer Comes With A Money-Back Guarantee
You've got nothing to lose…and so much to gain.
To order, simply click on the link below and follow the instructions.
It could be one of the smartest decisions you make this year…if not your entire life.
Publisher, International Living Australia
P.S. A truly sophisticated, exotic, yet still wildly affordable lifestyle awaits you in Malaysia…with housing and land costs that are a mere fraction of what you'll find in other modern, First-World countries. But don't wait for long. The time is NOW for you to make your move and find the best deals. If you've ever wanted to enjoy the best of all worlds, don't waste another moment and order this white-hot resource on today's Malaysia NOW! You'll be glad you did.
P.P.S. If you're even remotely interested in living in Malaysia part-time or full-time…and would like to know how to take those all-important "first steps" before leaving home, then getting your hands on this special Malaysia resource could be one of the best decisions you'll make. And of course, since this offer is guaranteed, you've got nothing to lose! Give Malaysia a much closer look now…while this offer is still good and still fresh in your mind!